To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age by June 1, 2020.
- Be eligible to work in the United States. *
- Be a full-time college/university student during the Fall 2020 semester.
- Hold a GPA of 3.0 or above, Banner Research and ASU-Biodesign investigators will select applicants who appear likely to make the greatest research contributions to their laboratories or clinics. Program participants typically have a GPA above 3.35.
- Be available to work up to 40 hours per week from June 1, 2020 to July 23, 2020.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
*Only citizens and permanent residents of the U.S. as well as residents of U.S. territories and commonwealths are eligible to apply to this program. This includes citizen of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Samoa and the Northern Mariana Islands. U.S. citizens attending a foreign institution are eligible to apply. Neither Banner Research nor ASU will sponsor visas for this program.
Note to returning Neuroscience Scholars: There is a two-summer limit on applying for the Neuroscience Scholars program. Scholar positions are highly competitive and only a limited number of positions are available to all applicants. Prior participation in the program does not guarantee you will be selected to interview for an open position.