To be eligible, a 2018 applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age by June 4, 2018.
- Be eligible to work in the United States*
- Be a full-time student during the Fall 2018 semester.
- Hold a GPA of 3.0 or above, Banner Research and ASU-Biodesign investigators will select applicants who appear likely to make the greatest research contributions to their laboratories or clinics. Program participants typically have a GPA above 3.35.
- Be available to work 40 hours per week from June 4, 2018 to July 26, 2018.
*Only citizens and permanent residents of the U.S. as well as residents of U.S. territories and commonwealths are eligible to apply to this program. This includes citizen of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Samoa and the Northern Mariana Islands. U.S. citizens attending a foreign institution are eligible to apply. Neither Banner Research nor ASU will sponsor visas for this program.